To encourage development and full utilization of community resources to build and sustain a comprehensive mental health system of care for children and families in Franklin County.
A community where all children and families can reach their full potential in a supportive and nurturing environment.
In support of our mission and vision, the Franklin County Children and Families Community Resource Board is dedicated to:
- Strive to provide children and families in need of services a voice in the planning, development, and delivery of those services;
- Foster integration of public funds to provide mental health services that are effective, efficient, and continually improved;
- Develop a reliable and accountable service delivery system that is responsive to the needs of the community;
- Encourage collaboration among families, service providers, local and state agencies that is family-centered, community-based and continually enhanced;
- Abide by the governing statutes, managing its public funds responsibly, and demonstrating respect for all people;
- Support prevention and early intervention in order to promote a brighter future for Franklin County; and
- Work to strengthen the children and families of Franklin County.